P&C Automotive is a group dedicated to the stamping, welding, and assembly for the Automotive Industry.
The group has a presence in all Europe as a supplier of metal parts for cars, having as Portuguese clients Faurecia and Purem (former Eberspaecher).
Catraport is the Plant in Portugal.
- Perform the daily tasks assigned by the Maintenance Team Leader and follow the maintenance plan
- Perform preventive and corrective tool maintenance and improvement
- Perform machines and robots maintenance
- Cooperate with plant engineering and development team
- Inscription on IEFP and eligible for the professional internships (ATIVAR.PT) (mandatory)
- Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical Engineer, Industrial Engineer, electrical engineer or similar
- Knowledge of Office tools
- Knowledge of English language
- Team spirit
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Proactivity and good communication skills
- Integration in a dynamic team
- Great possibilities of growth
- Possibility to be integrated after the internship